taxidermy & outdoors forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
taxidermy & outdoors forum

Taxidermy talk, hunting and fishing talk

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hits and misses

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt (Administrator)
Admin
Matt (Administrator)

Hits and misses Empty
PostSubject: Hits and misses   Hits and misses EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 8:55 pm

Lets hear the hits and misses. I know some of yall have some stories to tell. Lets hear it. Very Happy Mad
Back to top Go down
https://hunt-fish-taxidermy.forumotion.com
buckrub (moderator)

Hits and misses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hits and misses   Hits and misses EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 9:36 pm

where should i begin lol on misses
ive been huntin a buck for a few years now hes a nice 5x5 bigger than the buck gray ghost shot this buck comes into my yard in town and ruins my trees but any ways ive hunted him every day i had a chance last year he would always be about 100-200 out never could get close enough then one day i was goin to my spot where i was gonna hunt him and half way there i was on a side hill unexpectingly he ran over the top right in front of my about 10 yard away never seen me and just trotted down the hill and i didnt have a arrow ready so i let him get down there aways out of site i sneak down there and theres a bunch of blow down brush and i looked up and seen him in there and he seen me but wasnt sure what i was so he walk out of there to see and i had a perfect broad side shot at 20 yard and i pulled back and shot right over the top of him Mad im such a bonehead for missing him but this year ill get him ive been findin out his trails any one else got a story?
Back to top Go down
Matt (Administrator)
Admin
Matt (Administrator)

Hits and misses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hits and misses   Hits and misses EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 9:42 pm

Man i know that made you sick No
Back to top Go down
https://hunt-fish-taxidermy.forumotion.com
buckrub (moderator)

Hits and misses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hits and misses   Hits and misses EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 9:46 pm

oh yea but since i missed he will be bigger this year so there is a good side
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hits and misses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hits and misses   Hits and misses Empty

Back to top Go down

Hits and misses
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
taxidermy & outdoors forum :: Archery :: Archery-
Jump to: